Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Information You Can Uh....Use?

Congrats goes to Cheryl who used the printing of the Eskimo Bible in a conversation. Here's the next challenge:

Being that it's the Fall season, did you know...

"The number of seeds in a pumpkin can be accurately determined, give or take 10 seeds, by multiplying the number of fruiting sections by 16."
- The Amazing Book of Useless Information

1) Impress the produce manager with your new found knowledge.
2) Consider who has time to check out the validity of this claim.

Have fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

usless maybe...but in a strange way it is interesting.

Cheryl Russell said...

I just bought groceries so this will be tricky. But I will work it in, oh yes, I will work it in!

Crowm said...

'Tis interesting Nancy. Thanks.

Crowm said...

I hope you will work it in Cheryl. And I look forward to the story. :)