Monday, March 9, 2009

A Blessing

Relationships are often taken for granted. Truth is, we don't miss them until they're gone. I lost my Dad a few years ago. We disagreed on some things - many times, things that weren't all that important. But thankfully, the last few years we had the chance to reconcile some misunderstandings. I sure miss him.

If you have your Dad close, you're blessed. If something needs to be said today, don't wait until tomorrow. Listen to the words here and be blessed!




Feel free to share any thoughts.

3 comments:

Jon said...

My father never knew his father. I've been blessed with the best father, the best dad, a son could ever ask for. Thanks for the reminder.

Cheryl Russell said...

Great video and song. Brought tears to my eyes. I have also been blessed with a great dad. Thanks for this!

Ted M. Gossard said...

I miss my dad as well. We weren't close enough during life, but in the end we were closer than ever. I think just the work of God's grace. I do miss him.

Thanks for bringing this out, and sharing from your own life.