Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fodder

Christian graduates from preschool today. Oh to be 4 again with your entire life ahead of you. When asked what he was going to do after graduation, Christian had a perplexed look and said, "I'm going to real school," as if the one asking the question should know the answer.

He's "grown up" alot in the last few months. But to describe him as being a "blank slate" would be a huge understatement. I've thought recently about mistakes I've made. I would describe myself as a flawed slate instead of a blank slate. God has only so much to work with here. There were times that I thought of taking a "do over" in life. Now, I'm not so sure.

What about you? Any regrets?

Praise God for grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Christian! Wednesday I ask what he was going to do, while he thru his dad a football " go to college" he said. Step 1 Graduate from pre-school. Step 2 catch the ball with dad!

There is nothing I would do over. There are a number of things I wouldn't do though!! One thing I would do sooner is begin to listen and pray to God and have faith that our Savior will.

So says Mike