1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post (L.L. Barkat is not so much interested in generating links, but rather in tracking the meme so she can perhaps do a summary post later on that looks at patterns and interesting discoveries.)
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
So here goes:
1. Blogging for me has been fun. Although I've been tempted to quit from time to time, I'm always encouraged by friends in the blogosphere to keep writing. I look back in the archives from time to time and review what I was reading/studying months ago. Blogging takes time and effort. I'm still attempting to get on a "set schedule" - whatever that means in ministry. The negatives are miniscule with blogging. The positives are priceless.
2. Blogs I enjoy reading include Jesus Community, The Jesus Creed, Ben Witherington, She who reads, may write, and Preacherman.
3. Here's L.L's blog. Her thoughts are always worth the time.
4. I'm tagging a friend at Political Hope.
5. See above. Good reading!