Thursday, December 18, 2008

Until Further Notice

Whew - what a busy time of year! And to think just after Christmas, we begin working on other things including Easter (Community Egg Hunt, Sunrise Service - read: major outreach). In other words, things won't slow down. It's chaos during the storm; however, experience shows us the hard work pays off. People create relationships, come to Christ, and join in our mission for reaching our community.

All that, to say this: From my perspective, it's been a great year on the blogosphere. I've learned tons from fellow bloggers, been encouraged and corrected, and even had a chance to write a bit. But the time has come for a little rest - at least from the blog.

I don't anticipate posting until 2009. This will give me a chance at completing some reading that so desperately needs to be done. I trust As The Crow Flies will return probably not bigger but hopefully better.

I want to thank those of you who stop by from time to time. Your comments (on the blog and in person) have been priceless. Please consider visiting in January. I'm always available for suggestions or corrections.

I want to wish each of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. Yes, you can say that here! If you're traveling, be safe. Pray for those people experiencing stressful family times. And most importantly, remember why we celebrate!

Blessings until next year.

4 comments:

Cheryl Russell said...

God Bless you and yours! See you in 09!

Crowm said...

Thanks so much Cheryl. Merry Christmas!

Ted M. Gossard said...

I look forward to more of your good sharing, Crowm. Hope you and yours had a delightful day in celebrating our Lord's birth.

Crowm said...

Thanks for the kind words Ted. We had a great Christmas. God is good!