Today, I'd really like to hear your thoughts on knowledge - particularly different types of knowledge. For example:
1. Is there a difference between head knowledge and heart knowledge?
2. Explain what it means to KNOW GOD, rather than KNOWING ABOUT GOD. Chances are, you've heard those cliches as I have and maybe even used them.
3. Can a historian "know" a person through a book or does one have to "do life" with someone else to gain knowledge?
4. What about pictures? Do they reveal who we are? Can I know someone else or myself through a picture?
5. What can I KNOW about someone or myself, by listening to life experiences of others (stories)?
incentive to grow in God’s grace
4 hours ago